Monday, March 28, 2011

Organization Week: Day 2

I actually don't have literacy centers since I just teach math and social studies. However, I do happen to have some pictures of my math center. I took these a few months ago. They have since been updated. I'll have to take some pictures this week and update it for you!

I have 4 student computers in my classroom that take up a pretty big amount of my space. I had to improvise to find a location for my math center. This is my solution! It's a wall on wheels. Again, this picture is not updated. This is what it looked like in the early stages. I have since applied cute little labels and rearranged.



Here are some of my math baggie games (in the drawers) and folder games. The blue bin of folder games is brand spankin' new, so I haven't made a label yet.

Hope you enjoyed! I can't wait to see your centers!

-Productive, while wasting time :D

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you have your math centers set up. Can you share what is in the ziplock bags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have your math centers set up. Can you share what is in the ziplock bags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! I have mostly games, with a few task cards. I'll take some pictures and make a post about it. Thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete