Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Out with the old.....

.....in with the new!!!! What do you think of the new look??!? :D :D

I am L-O-V-I-N-G it!! Thanks goes to my incredibly talented bloggy buddy, Megan!! Please visit her awesome teaching blog, I Teach. What's your super power? AND awesome blog design page, A Bird in Hand Design!!!

And in other news--most of you are back to school now. I hope you have had a GREAT start to a new school year! My first week was a little NUTS--hopefully, I'll return to bloggy world sometime later this week after it all calms down a little bit. :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

8 comments:

  1. OMG! LOVE!!! Your new design is SO cute and makes me smile! :) Congrats on the new look! ;)

    YoungTeacherLove Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love it!! I had so much fun with this design. So happy and cheerful!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the new look as soon as it came up. It looks great! Love the colored letters.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design. Well done. Its so pretty to look at and read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It is so adorable and awesome :)
    Terri

    ReplyDelete