Sunday, November 3, 2013

VISUAL PLANS!!!

I did it!! I FINALLY joined the "share your visual plans" movement! And it took foooorrrreevvveeerrrrr. It takes forever to do my weekly plans anyway, so this was quite the task. That being said, humor me and read them!!! ;)







You may have noticed that I have not used a ton of products, centers, games, blah, blah, blah. I know my Daily 5 plans look very, very sad right now. Two reasons for that: ONE--I make practically EVERYTHING I use in my classroom and most of it is currently not ready to be shared with you (time, time, time) or is remade from my district's curriculum and cannot be shared. TWO--this week we have a field trip, Book Fair preview day, and a sub day, so we are a little out of the ordinary; I also have yet to decide which Word Work activities I want to do first. The next visual plans I share should have a lot more in them, so worry not. ;)

You may have noticed this in the plans:
This product is BRAND NEW and I am excited to use it this week!! Check it out below:

ANNNNND it is on sale for today and Monday only!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your plans look amazing! I just put the suffix activity in my TPT cart. I hope you have an amazing week!

    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog- and loving it! Thank you very much for sharing. My students will be benefiting from everything you are posting!

    ReplyDelete